Since 1990, the Alliance of Small Island States (AOSIS) has represented the interests of 39 countries in the international climate change, sustainable development and oceans negotiations.
- AOSIS Fellows Tackle Climate Change in Essays
- Urgency of Now Declaration of Action
- Opportunity to tackle climate change may never come again – Thoriq Ibrahim, Maldives Minister of Environment & Energy
- US News & World Report Features AOSIS Commentary
- We should not surrender to climate change – Dunya Maumoon